Monday, October 1, 2012
Confirmed No: Samantha Lampert, Lynn Kerr, Krissy Norrman
Start time: 7:00 pm
End time: 8:00 pm
Approval of August Minutes (online)
Motion to Approve: Mark Archibald
Second: Jeffry Powell
For: Lynn Kerr, Sam Tarnauskas, Mark Archibald, Krissy Norrman, Judy Katalina, Jeffry Powell, Dave Mello, Sam Lampert, David Mello
Online Business (Discussed via Email):
· Krissy motions to keep one day membership at $25 and $25 for the upgrade
o Judy seconds
In Favor : Mark, Jeffry, Sam T,
§ Opposed : None
§ Abstain/didn’t vote: Corrinne, Sam L, Dave
· Budget – To approve/discuss
o Judy motions to approve
§ Sam T seconds
· In Favor : Unanimous
· Opposed : None
· Sanction/Punishment Consistency
· Sam T – setting up doc and will pass along when ready. JP to provide Sam with past data
o Need sanctions at tournament properly filled out on the sheets, refs and TD’s should monitor this.
· Mobile friendly Yankee.org page updates – Jeffry will talk to Will. Dave will talk to a co-worker that may be able to help.
· Rick Pierce Award leg work, as RP will be Nov 17
o Committee formed consisting of Corrinne, Sam T, JP, (Judy) and previous years recipients (Joe Federline and Angela.
§ Collect nominations
§ Post on BAVP
§ Send note on what the award is about.
o Judy to order awards
· Nationals Mappings - discussion on who NE teams did- Upper level not as well, Lower levels did fine.
o Judy – tracked rosters
o Mark commented that a few teams from other regions had significantly stronger teams that wouldn’t fit in NE mappings.
§ Judy to provide that input to nationals
· Dave mentioned having a certified Sports Chiropractor at tournaments.
o Suggest a volunteer be at the Astley Tournament on Oct 20
· Regarding Sam L – if we need to replace Sam, what is the next step.
o Judy to speak to Sam L for input.
· Draft went well
o No new requests for td’s
§ Judy indicated that Scottie Wright was looking to draft at regis. He has not yet contacted Mark about it
· Tournament Cancellations
o Mark – should TD’s be expected to do more to fill tournaments?
· Date for Spring Draft – Late November – TBD
For Next Meeting:
Next meeting dates and locations:
Board Meeting: Wednesday, November 7,