Yankee Board Meeting
Date : 9/10/2104
Attendees: Krissy Norrmann, Corrinne Archibald, Matt Manne, Judy Katalina, Sam Tarnauskas, Ashley Tarnauskas, Mark Archibald, Jeffry Powell, Dave Mello
Confirmed No: N/A
Guests: Daniel Chen
Scheduled Start: 7pm
Actual Start: 7:07pm
End Time: 8:11pm
Location: Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School, 390 Lincoln Rd, Sudbury, MA, United States
Approval of 5/12/2014 Minutes
Motion to Approve - Sam Tarnauskas
Second - Judy Katalina
For - Mark Archibald, Corrinne Archibald, Dave Mello, Krissy Norrmann, Jeffry Powell
Against - None
Abstain - Matt Manne
● Treasurer Report - Status quo
● Registrar’s Report - Regular memberships are now $50. They can be purchased via mail, online using a credit card or at tournaments. One day membership is now $25 and $30 to upgrade.
● NERVA Report - We had a strong junior beach season.
● Ratings Report
○ Women’s - Summer uprates are all updated. Looking for another upper level rater.
○ Men’s - Summer uprates are all updated.
● Social Media Report - Updates and reminders will go out this week. Reminder that your NERVA membership from last year is now expired.
● Web Editor Report - Will and Sam will do a remote transfer of knowledge and if anything comes up, they will meet in person. Any concerns about the current website should still go to Will.
● GRC Report - Scrambles are on the schedule.
● Tournament Coordinators’ Report - The fall schedule is out. John Kubilis is now a TD.
Online Business (discussed via e-mail)
● Logo discussion - The logo needs to be solidified before we can continue much further with the design of the new website. Decisions will be finalized in the coming weeks.
● Set meetings through December 7pm
○ 10/20 - One Davis Square Suite 302 Somerville, MA 02144
○ 12/2 Clark University 333 Turnpike Road, Southborough MA
● Present budget - Judy will send out an itemized list of stipends
○ Motion to accept budget - Matt Manne
○ Second - Sam Tarnauskas
○ In favor - All
○ Against - None
● Nationals mappings - No adjustments necessary
● Website discussion (wireframes, design etc.) - Things are progressing. We have two possible designs to choose from at this point.
● Constant Contact - We will keep Constant Contact for this year.
● Elections - This year everybody is up for re-election.
● CSC back in draft? - Tabled
● Friendship tournaments - We will continue to not run friendships after the 1st of January.
● Rick PIerce and Beanpot must come to the draft to draft dates.
● Rick Pierce award discussion - We are not necessarily giving out two awards this year.
For Next Meeting
● Create Rick Pierce committee
● Order Rick Pierce awards
Next Meeting Date and Location
10/20 - One Davis Square Suite 302 Somerville, MA 02144