Yankee Board Meeting
Date : 12/2/2014
Attendees: Jeffry Powell, Judy Katalina, Sam Tarnauskas, Ashley Tarnauskas, Matt Manne, Mark Archibald, Krissy Norrman
Confirmed No: Dave Mello, Corrinne Archibald
Guests: Dave Peixoto
Scheduled Start: 7:00 pm
Actual Start: 7:04 pm
End Time: 8:15 pm
Location: Clark University
Approval of 10/20/2014 Minutes
Motion to Approve - Mark
Second - Ashley
For - All (except Sam)
Against - None
Abstain - Sam
● Treasurer Report – Still waiting
● Registrar’s Report – We are 100 members ahead. juniors are 1000 members ahead.
● NERVA Report – PreQ will move to the other side of the building to accommodate more teams - 200 jr. teams. The Synergy 21 group is working with the sponsorship with Gatorade and Sports Worldwide. We will also a Memorial Day tournament for juniors.
● Rating’s Report
○ Women’s – Nothing new
○ Men’s – 3 raters added, one has stepped down.
● Social Media Report – People like pictures.
● Web Editor Report – Sam has been having weekly meetings with Jeff and Terry. They should have something up for the board to test by Friday. December 19th is a potential “go live” date.
● GRC Report – The men’s scramble was full w/ a wait-list. There are roughly 30 new men and 5 or 6 new women as members. There will be another scramble on the schedule for early February or late January.
● Rick Pierce - Will take nominations and award as fitting - Nominations close April 15.
Online Business (discussed via e-mail)
For Next Meeting
Next Meeting Date and Location:
Xmas meeting - Acapulco’s - 1/12 7pm (Monday)