After years of putting band-aids on our old site, we have finally launched our new responsive website that can be fully viewed on any desktop or mobile device. Login and enjoy a personalized user dashboard of what you've been up to in Yankee.
Yankee Board Yearly Calendar
Yankee Board Planner
- Set board meetings through December
- Present budget
- President appointments completed
- Approve budget
- Discuss Nationals Mappings
- Create Rick Pierce committee
- Order Rick Pierce awards
- Set board meetings through summer
- Decide on championships formats and scheduling
- Review nationals mappings
- Every 2 years, create election committee
- Set Yankee picnic committee
- Order championships and MVP prizes
- Order nationals gifts if in budget
- Ready on-line Scorekeeper and Second Referee Tests by 4/1
- Nationals Packets come out
- Set Yankee Picnic details (TDs, location, raffle $$, prize $$, sound, food, etc)
- Ratings Freeze? What's the exact date?
- Set Election committee if it's a voting year
- Start accepting nominations for new board in election year
- Get people completing nationals scorekeeper and R2 accred. tests
- Open voting for board in election year
- Set draft date for next fall
- Board elections
- Discuss pay increases for next year
- Refs, Stipends, etc.
- Announce new board at picnic if voting issues have been resolved.
- Invite Referee Coordinator to August Meeting to review any upcoming rule changes.
- Go play in the sand!