NERVA New England Region Volleyball Association
2022-2023 Membership Application
Below is the written instructions for purchasing an Adult NERVA Membership. More information can be found on the NERVA Website if you need more details.
- On SportsEngine, you will first need to create an account if you do not have one already.
- Login/create an account on SportsEngine with your previous Webpoint Membership Information that you used in previous seasons. Most important is your 1st and Last Name and date of birth is the same. (Please note this is important for if you have recently changed your name or your first name is different from the name you go by). For your email, we recommend using the same email address from your yankee.org membership profile.
Once your account is created, you will be asked a series of questions to determine what type of membership is right for you to purchase a membership.
When you get to the checkout page, you will see two “transactions” that equal the total membership price. One transaction represents the fees going to NERVA, and the other represents the fees going to USAV. This is different from past seasons. You’ll still be charged the same amount – you’re just going to see an itemized breakdown. You may also see two separate charges (totaling the amount of your membership) on a credit card statement.
After a membership is purchased, you will receive an email outlining the additional steps necessary to become eligible to participate. This can include background screenings, SafeSport certification, etc. Your account will also show these steps.
To better understand this process, please click HERE to watch a short video that walks adult players through the membership process!
Click here to get your NERVA & USAV Membership:
If this first link gives you an error when you click on the link you later get in the activation e-mail, try this link as a 2nd option:
Emergency backup membership link if you get an activation link error
Membership Details & Costs
Full Year Membership for 2022 - 2023 Season
Single Event Membership during 2022 - 2023 Season
To view your membership on SportsEngine after you have completed the process.
- Once logged in on your homepage, on the left hand side when viewing the website on a desktop, select Household.
- Once clicked, the page will update and you will see a box with your name and a ribbon on it that says "me" select that.
- The screen will now show all of your profile information in the box along with your USA Volleyball and NERVA Membership and ID Number.
- You can edit the Information under Profile Information (address, email, name etc) but any of those changes will not be reflected on your USAV Card
- Your USA Volleyball and NERVA Card show your USAV # that is unique to every player.
- If you need to edit the information on your USAV Card, you will need to click on the View Details text on the Box with the Card, and then on the next screen select the "..." image to start an email with your name and email address. This is how you would need to update your name if it Legally was changed.